Although the use of drones is increasingly common, your air ride is not allowed anywhere, much less in the Controlled Airspace. That is, in those areas where the space is managed by an air traffic control service.
Although to flight in these places is prohibited, it is really not an absolute prohibition. There is a possibility to request an authorization, which allows us to make videos and aerial photographs in these areas.
Get the best shots at the best price!
How to fly drones in Controlled Airspace?
Therefore to fly drones in these areas we have to make contact with ENAIRE, and the State Air Safety Agency (AESA). It won´t take too long!
Follow the next steps to fly drones in controlled airspace!
- Aeronautical Safety Study.
- Security coordination with ENAIRE.
- Explicit AESA authorization.
- Request for activity in the Department of Operational Coordination of the COP Air Space.
- After these procedures, when we are ready to fly, we have to initiate coordination by radio with the airport manager and.
- we are ready to fly!
Last, at Aeromontes we have got all the requirements and radio certificates necessary to request flight authorization in urban areas and controlled airspaces.
Do you need more information about aerial recordings?
Get in touch with us without obligation!
Fill the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible
It will be a pleasure to help you out!